"This looked better in my head" fret not! Approaching a blank canvas can be scary sometimes. AmefuRin will teach how to overcome your anxiety by creating a foundation for your work. You immediately will be able to see the bigger picture.
Express and visualize your ideas.
Learn how to constantly develop expressing and visualizing your ideas, give personality to your unique characters.
This class is for beginner to intermediate artists.
It's all about the approach! AmefuRin will help you from visualizing your ideas to bringing them to life.
Step 1: Fundamentals - Introduction on Character Anatomy & Character Expressions
Step 2: Illustration Building I - Characters and Composition Approach
Step 3: Illustration Building II - LineArt & Rendering
Step 4: Illustration Building III - Illustration Enhancement
Step 5: Establishing Healthy Creation Positivity
Important Notice: This is an early bird class! That means the production of this class is just starting. The curriculum is subject to change, and content may be uploaded sequentially based on the creator’s schedule to ensure that we provide the class in the best quality possible.
- Meet AmefuRin!
- Introduction to the course
- Introduction to Character Illustration and basic tools on Clip Studio
Chapter 1: Anatomy Breakdown
- Approaching body parts using simplified shapes and fundamentals of proportions
- Visualizing free-expressive movement through posture language
- Corrective-anatomy and elevating poses
Chapter 2: Character Faces and Hair Movement
- Character Faces I : Feminine and masculine expressions
- Character Faces II : Expressions through character personality
- Style Hair Flow : Different hair types
Chapter 3: Illustration Building I :Inspiration & Composition Approach
- Gathering ideas and utilizing references
- Creating drafts: Thumbnails with color
- Setting atmosphere with and simple background tips
Chapter 4: Illustration Building II : LineArt & Rendering
- LineArt 101 : Guide to lining, do's & don'ts, picking brushes, tips & tricks
- Color Harmony I : Color palettes
- Breaking down layer modes & guide to rendering
Chapter 5: Illustration Building III : Illustration Enhancement
- Color Harmony II : Color correcting
- Finishing Touches : Adding effects & details to your piece and filters
Bonus Chapter: Training a Healthy Mindset towards Creating
- Creation & hurdles of art and where you should stand
- Creative consistence and how to improve on it
- Dealing with artblock and burnouts
- General art tips & tricks: exercises and practicing efficiently
- Sharing your art to the world
Congratulations on completing the course!
Hullo! it’s very nice to meet you, I'm Rin! a caffeine-fueled full-time freelance Illustrator based in The Philippines.
I'm a self-taught digital Illustrator that has been creating digital illustrations since Aug 2019. I was that one kid in class that liked anime, started art as a hobby, drawing anime images off the internet back in 2016. I then began to develop my art style in 2018, and since the world had a huge turn because of the pandemic I’ve been taking art commissions as a way to help support my family since 2020 and here I am now, Although I'm studying in school still, doing homework and sleeping in class (sometimes), any moment being able to express freely while enjoying what I do is something I will always cherish ^-^
Creating has been able to give me opportunities to meet all kinds of wonderful people and experience to see new sights and perspectives throughout my journey. I'm very honored and thankful to have been given this opportunity to be able to be part of yours! ♡
Duration of the course
You can access the class videos for 32 weeks. Within that period, you can replay the videos in as many devices as you want.
This is an early bird class! That means the production of this class is just starting. The curriculum is subject to change, and content may be uploaded sequentially based on the creator’s schedule to ensure that we provide the class in the best quality possible.
Earn points to Extend the Class Access
Receive points by completing chapter missions OR by taking the class two or more times a week. And use the points to extend your class access!
Super Early Bird Offer
Once we pass the release date, we will no longer offered the class at "Super Early Bird". The rate will be raised after the date, right now is the cheapest deal you can get.
Class videos will be available by February 28th. We will notify you via email regarding how to access to the class videos on the release date.