with Artist, Cain
WHAT IS THIS CLASS ABOUT?
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?
WHAT WILL THE STUDENTS ACHIEVE?
Step 1: Getting Used to Digital Art
Step 2: Designing and Drawing Characters
Step 3: Composition and Colors
Step 4: Finishing up an Illustration
Important Notice: This is an early bird class! That means the production of this class is just starting. The curriculum is subject to change, and content may be uploaded sequentially based on the creator’s schedule to ensure that we provide the class in the best quality possible.
- Meet Your Instructor
- Introduction to the course
Chapter 1: Introduction to Digital Art
- Program basics
- Downloading and creating brushes
- All about layers
- Shortcuts to make life easier
Chapter 2: Let's make a character!
- Stylized anatomy
- Picking a Theme
- Making your characters more fashionable than you
Chapter 3: Sketching
- Finding a Feeling
- Shapes Shapes Shapes
- Staying loose and letting loose
- Using references
Chapter 4: Composition
- Flow and focus
- How about a background
Chapter 5: Lineart
- Do I want it or not?
- Tips for clean lineart
- Line weight
- Coloring your lines
Chapter 6: Coloring
- Color Theory for Dummies
- Less is more for palettes
- Highlights and ambiance
- Blending modes
Bonus Chapter: Posting your art online
- My journey
- Finding a "style"
Congratulations on Completing the Course
- This class uses Adobe Photoshop CC/CS
- Adobe Photoshop is a subscription-based paid software
- To take this class, you need to have access to Adobe Photoshop
- The class will fully cover how to use and apply the program
- Who want to expand their skills on digital art drawing
- Who want to learn how to use Adobe Photoshop
- Who want to learn more about character design and illustration
- Who want to discover a creative hobby!
Duration of the course
You can access the class videos for 32 weeks. Within that period, you can replay the videos in as many devices as you want.
This is an early bird class! That means the production of this class is just starting. The curriculum is subject to change, and content may be uploaded sequentially based on the creator’s schedule to ensure that we provide the class in the best quality possible.
Earn points to Extend the Class Access
Receive points by completing chapter missions OR by taking the class two or more times a week. And use the points to extend your class access!
Super Early Bird Offer
Once we pass the release date, we will no longer offered the class at "Super Early Bird". The rate will be raised after the date, right now is the cheapest deal you can get.
You will need to download Adobe Photoshop on your drawing tablet to take this class.
Class videos will be available by August 10th. We will notify you via email regarding how to access to the class videos on the release date.
Select class option