with Artist, Eikyrona
WHAT IS THIS CLASS ABOUT?
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?
WHAT WILL THE STUDENTS ACHIEVE?
Step 1: Easy Colouring Techniques
Step 2: Create Beautiful Lighting in Artworks
Step 3: Drawing Stunning Anime Bodies and Faces
Step 4: Tips & Tricks for Drawing with Clip Studio Paint
Important Notice: This is an early bird class! That means the production of this class is just starting. The curriculum is subject to change, and content may be uploaded sequentially based on the creator’s schedule to ensure that we provide the class in the best quality possible.
Meet Your Instructor: Eikyrona!
Introduction to the Course
Chapter 1: Guide to Using Clip Studio Paint
- Navigating Clip Studio Paint (CSP)
- Basics to CSP Assets and Choosing Brushes
- My Personal Tips & Tricks for CSP
- Bonus: Creating Your Own CSP Brushes
Chapter 2: Basics to Drawing Anime Bodies
- Basic Proportions for a Human Body
- How to Draw Male Bodies
- How to Draw Female Bodies
- Stylising Body Proportions
- Pose Studies (Studying Smart!)
Chapter 3: Drawing Anime Faces
- How to Draw Male Faces
- How to Draw Female Faces
- Faces at Different Angles
- Drawing Sparkly Eyes
- Studying Expressions
Chapter 4: Drawing Hair and Clothes
- Basics to Drawing Hair
- Drawing Different Hair Styles
- Studying Clothing and Folds
Chapter 5: Drafting Up Your Composition
- Creating Thumbnails for Composition
- Sketching Up Your Draft
- Deciding Colour Palettes
- Trying Out Different Lighting
- How to Study Lighting
Chapter 6: Lineart and Flat Colouring
- Lining Your Sketch
- Sectioning Your Base Layers
- Easy Flat Colouring
Chapter 7: Rendering Your Artwork
- Shading Your Artwork
- Add Lighting to Your Image
- Finishing Touches and Filtering Your Final Illustration
Bonus Chapter: Developing Your Own Art Style
- Personal tips for how to continue improving and finding your own art style
Congratulations on Completing the Course
- Who is a fan of anime-inspired illustration/characters
- Who wants to turn their imagination into a final illustration
- Who want to discover a creative hobby!
Duration of the course
You can access the class videos for 32 weeks. Within that period, you can replay the videos in as many devices as you want.
This is an early bird class! That means the production of this class is just starting. The curriculum is subject to change, and content may be uploaded sequentially based on the creator’s schedule to ensure that we provide the class in the best quality possible.
Earn points to Extend the Class Access
Receive points by completing chapter missions OR by taking the class two or more times a week. And use the points to extend your class access!
Super Early Bird Offer
Once we pass the release date, we will no longer offered the class at "Super Early Bird". The rate will be raised after the date, right now is the cheapest deal you can get.
You need to have your own Clip Studio to take the class.
Class videos will be available by June 11th. We will notify you via email regarding how to access to the class videos on the release date.
Select class option