with Artist, Drool Stamps
WHAT IS THIS CLASS ABOUT?
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?
WHAT WILL THE STUDENTS ACHIEVE?
Step 1: Sketching Out Stamp Design
Step 2: Fundamentals of Stamp-carving
Step 3: Easy Coloring with Ink Pads
Step 4: Printing Stamp Designs on Various Surfaces
Important Notice: This is an early bird class! That means the production of this class is just starting. The curriculum is subject to change, and content may be uploaded sequentially based on the creator’s schedule to ensure that we provide the class in the best quality possible.
- Meet Your Instructor
- Introduction to the course
- Introductino to the Class Kit
Chapter 1: Preparation and conceptualisation
- Understanding your tools
- Finding inspirations for stamp designs
- Curating your own mood board to create original designs
- Sketching out your own original stamp designs
Chapter 2: Fundamentals of carving outlines
- Learn how to trace out your image and transfer on carving rubber
- Basic technique of carving out a positive line
- Basic technique of carving out a negative line
- Basic of carving out a positive and negative circle
Chapter 3: Fundamentals of removing excess rubber and understanding ink pads
- 2 basic techniques of removing excess
- Mistakes to avoid when carving
- Learn how to carve out a cluster of circles/dots
- Learn the different types of ink pads for different surfaces
Chapter 4: Time to Make a Sea Animal!
- Learn how to carve a sea animal stamp using the basic techniques
- Learn how to remove the pencil stain from the rubber
- Learn how to ink the stamp using ink pads
- Learn how to create a colour gradient
Chapter 5: Time to Make a Fruit!
- Learn how to create a set of fruit stamps by combining 2 stamps
- Identify areas to trace and carve
- Identify areas to trace and carve
- How to layer the stamps with precision
Chapter 6: Time to Make a Dessert!
- Learn how to create a set of stamps to form a Japanese dessert
- Tips and tricks on picking out the layers to carve
- Learn how to make full use of small pieces of rubber left
- Tips and tricks on overlaying the stamps to form a perfect Japanese dessert
Chapter 7: Masterclass fun tips and tricks!
- Learn how to clean up your stamps after inking them
- Tips and tricks on storing your stamps
- How to mount your stamp on a wooden handle
- Different ways to use your handmade stamps
Bonus Chapter: Creating textures on your stamps
- Learn how to create textures on your stamps for different effects
Congratulations on Completing the Course
Meet Your Creator
Meet the All-in-One package hand-picked by Drool Stamps and CLASS101!
* IMPORTANT NOTICE *
Please note that the color of ink pad is subject to change depending on availability of the product.
- NT Cutter DL-400P
- NT Cutter A-1P
- Prismacolor Turquoise Drawing Pencil, 4B
- Rotring Tikky Eraser
- Eisen Heart Pencil Sharpener
- Faber-Castell Kneaded Eraser
- 2 Carving Rubber Hankeshikun
*In case of making mistake, we included 2 carving rubbers! You will be able to make up to around 12 stamps. (The total number of stamps might vary depending on the measurement.)
Versa Ink Pad ( Poppy Red, Sky Blue, Pine, Lemon Yellow)
*The color of ink pad might vary depending on the availability
- Tracing Paper A4 / 100 sheetOil Painting Brush Set
- Who want to learn tips and tricks on stamp carving and printing
- Who want to create their own design of stamps
- Who want to discover a creative hobby!
Duration of the course
You can access the class videos for 20 weeks. Within that period, you can replay the videos in as many devices as you want.
This is an early bird class! That means the production of this class is just starting. The curriculum is subject to change, and content may be uploaded sequentially based on the creator’s schedule to ensure that we provide the class in the best quality possible.
Earn points to Extend the Class Access
Receive points by completing chapter missions OR by taking the class two or more times a week. And use the points to extend your class access!
If you have purchased the “All-in-one package,” it may take less than 2 weeks to receive the package. We will also send you a tracking number via email after the package has been shipped out.
We will send you an email with a webpage link and a personalized code to access the videos within 24 hours of purchase. Please check your inbox or spam!
Select class option