with Artist, The Crowned Rabbit
WHAT IS THIS CLASS ABOUT?
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?
WHAT WILL THE STUDENTS ACHIEVE?
Step 1: All you need to know about enamel pins (Materials, Effects, Sizing)
Step 2: Turning your initial sketches into design files for production
Step 3: How to find manufacturers & Must-know questions to ask them
Step 4: Raising money for production! Pre-sales, Kickstarters, Campaigns, and more
Step 5: How to price your pins and make your first sale with focuses on building an online presence, social media, websites, and budgets
Meet Your Instructor: Jennifer!
Introduction to the course
Chapter 1: Enamel Pin Production Process
- Breaking down how enamel pins are made
- Hard enamel vs soft enamel
- Plating options
- Pin effects
- Sizing, molds, and pricing
Chapter 2: Brainstorming Ideas
- Coming up with ideas for designs
- Creating a mood board
- Sketch with me - advice on art block, comparing yourself to others, and general stresses of starting out. (Sketch in procreate, photoshop, or just a regular sketchbook!)
- Define your sketch to work as a pin
Chapter 3: From Sketch to Design File
- Pantone colors
- Vectoring your designs in Adobe Illustrator
- Setting up your design file for production
Chapter 4: Manufacturing
- How to find a manufacturer
- Essential questions to ask potential manufacturers
- Receiving your quote
- Asking for a sample
- Production: How long will it take?
Chapter 5: Funding Your Projects
- Pricing your pins
- Necessary pre-orders
- Kickstarter campaigns - set up and promotion
- Patreon pin clubs
Chapter 6: Post-Production Process
- Pin grading
- What to do if your pins have defects?
- Photographing your products
Chapter 7: Selling Your Pins
- What platforms to use to sell your pins?
- Advertising and marketing
- Bringing traffic to your shop (SEO)
- Orders and fulfillment - Shipstation and label printers
- Customer service
Bonus Chapter: Some Extras!
- Brand identity and website layouts
- Slow sales? What to do?
- Sales tax for your online shop
- Pin pods for exposure and growth
- Branching out to other products
Congratulations on Completing the Course!
It is recommended to have access to Adobe Illustrator, but not a requirement for this course.
Duration of the Course
You can access the class videos for 20 weeks. Within that period, you can replay the videos in as many devices as you want.
Earn points to Extend the Class Access
Receive points by completing chapter missions OR by taking the class two or more times a week. And use the points to extend your class access!
Super Early Bird Offer
Once we pass the release date, we will no longer offered the class at "Super Early Bird". The rate will be raised after the date, right now is the cheapest deal you can get.
Select class option