Class kit available
2. Artistic guidance & pointers from the instructor
3. Supportive peer community exchanging feedback
4. Class is in production. Start learning on August 24th
WHAT IS THIS CLASS ABOUT?
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?
WHAT WILL THE STUDENTS ACHIEVE?
Sketching with Movement
Applying Values and Colors
Painting Over and Adding Detail
Step 1: Sketching with Dynamic Lines
Step 2: Drawing Poses and Adding Color
Step 3: Sketching and Coloring an Environment
Step 4: Cleaning Up and Rending A Final Illustration
Important Notice: This is an early bird class! That means the production of this class is just starting. The curriculum is subject to change, and content may be uploaded sequentially based on the creator’s schedule to ensure that we provide the class in the best quality possible.
Meet Your Instructor
Introduction to the course
Introduction to the program
Chapter 1: Using Digital Art Software
Chapter 2: Sketching Digitally
Use of line
Chapter 3: Drawing a Figure
Basic Anatomy Guidelines
Creating Dynamic Poses
Chapter 4: Adding Color
Color and Value Overview
Adding a Light Source
Chapter 5: Environments
Sketching Environment Details
Applying Flat Colors
Adding Light Source
Chapter 6: Placing a Character in an Environment
Placement in the Composition
Sketching the character
Maintaining the light source
Chapter 7: Digital Painting
Soft and Hard Edges
Bonus Chapter: Finding an Art Style
What is an Art style?
Your always-evolving "Style"
1. Congratulations on Completing the Course
- Who want to expand their skills on line art
- Who want to learn how to use Adobe Fresco
- Who want to learn more about minimal style of drawing
- Who want to discover a creative hobby!
Duration of the course
You can access the class videos for 20 weeks. Within that period, you can replay the videos in as many devices as you want.
This is an early bird class! That means the production of this class is just starting. The curriculum is subject to change, and content may be uploaded sequentially based on the creator’s schedule to ensure that we provide the class in the best quality possible.
Earn points to Extend the Class Access
Receive points by completing chapter missions OR by taking the class two or more times a week. And use the points to extend your class access!
Super Early Bird Offer
Once we pass the release date, we will no longer offered the class at "Super Early Bird". The rate will be raised after the date, right now is the cheapest deal you can get.
You will need either Photoshop or Clip Studio Paint to learn
Class videos are available now
- This class uses Adobe Photoshop CC/CS
- Experience with digital art software (Photoshop or Clip Studio Paint) and an art tablet/ipad is strongly recommended for this class, but will not be required
- This class will cover basic tips and tricks to using the program