Dance Choreography Class with, 1MILLION Dance Studio
In this class, you will learn different styles of street dancing, breaking, popping, as well as confidence building. These different genres of dancing will help you to step out of the comfort zone and develop your own dancing style.
Pop Dance - Minny Park
She choreographed MAMAMOO's "HIP" and Everglow's debut song "Bon Bon Chocolat".
Urban Dance - Dohee
Hip Hop Dance - Kamel
From Learners to Masters, Anyone Can Join and Dance!
In this class, you will master 6 different songs + choreographies!
- MINNY PARK
- Learner : La La La (Love You Like)- Duce Williams
- Master : OMW- Jane & The Boy
- DOHEE KIM
- Learner : Starry Eyed- Jane & The Boy
- Master : You know- Lightmuzik
- Learner : No Time (ft. DJ Mykael V)-AC
- Master : Grave- Wxlf
Enjoy Dancing and Gain Your Confidence!
Step 1: Up & Down Bounce Step
Step 2: Body Isolation
Step 3: Hip Training
Step 4: Rolling Combination
Step 5: Body Control and Rhythm
Step 6: Different Dance Styles & Variations
Important Notice: This is an early bird class! That means the production of this class is just starting. The curriculum is subject to change, and content may be uploaded sequentially based on the creator’s schedule to ensure that we provide the class in the best quality possible.
- Meet the Instructors : 1 SONG, 3 STYLES!
- 1 Minute Point Dance Lesson! 10Seconds Challenge
Chapter 1: Pop Dance Basics with Minny Park
- Let's Begin with Punch & Drop!
- Body Isolation from Head to Toe
- Learn How to Move Your Hips
Chapter 2: Pop Dance for Learners with Minny Park
- Learner Class PART 1 - Understanding the Basic Routine
- Learner Class PART 2 - Complete the Dance Move with Music
- Learner Class PART 1 + PART 2 - Be Powerful! Dance with music
Chapter 3: Pop Dance for Masters with Minny Park
- Master Class PART 1 - One Move at a Time, Grasp the Move
- Master Class PART 2 - All the Way to the End, Complete the Choreography
- Master Class PART 1 + PART 2 - Poses on Point! Dance with music
Chapter 4: Urban Dance Basics with Dohee Kim
- Train Your Core & Gain Your Power Source!
- How to Roll Your Body
- Control Your Body & Go with the Flow
Chapter 5: Urban Dance for Learners with Dohee Kim
- Learner Class PART 1 - Learn the Routine Step by Step
- Learner Class PART 2 - Follow Along the Melody Line
- Learner Class PART 1 + PART 2 - Get to Know the Rhythm & Dance Moves
Chapter 6: Urban Dance for Masters with Dohee Kim
Master Class PART 1 - Roll Your Body & Get Groovy!
- Master Class PART 2 - Maintain Your Balance
- Master Class PART 1 + PART 2 - Listen to the Beat and Dance with music
Chapter 7: Hiphop Dance Basics with Kamel
- The Importance of Gaze Control and Head Movement
- Feel the Hip Hop Vibe & Rhythm
- Learn Stylish & Trendy Hip Hop Dance Steps
Chapter 8: Hiphop Dance for Learners with Kamel
Learner Class PART 1 - Let the Beat Control Your Body
Learner Class PART 2 - Dance Light-heartedly
- Learner Class PART 1 + PART 2 Focus on Gestures & Details and Dance with music
Chapter 9: Hiphop Dance for Masters with Kamel
Master Class PART 1 - Getting Familiar with Up & Down Beat
Master Class PART 2 - Get Used to the Multi Rhythm & Beat
Master Class PART 1 + PART 2 - Complete the Dance with the Flow
- We are all dancers!
1MILLION Dance Studio is a global dance company consisting of competent choreographers, creators, and directors from all around the world. Through our YouTube channel with over 24 million subscribers, we curate various genres of choreography that embodies the unique styles of each of our choreographers. We also actively create original choreography of renowned K-POP artists. As an energetic group of creators, we find utmost joy in helping students all over the world discover happiness through dancing.
More than 30k students have visited 1MILLION Dance Studio, and at the center of it is our leading choreographer and co-founder Lia Kim. As one of the most prominent K-POP choreographers, her representative works include Twice’s ‘TT’, Sunmi’s ‘Gashina’, Mamamoo’s ‘HIP’, among many others.
You want to start dancing with 1MILLION Dance Studio?
Join us and check it off your bucket list.
Duration of the course
You can access the class videos for 32 weeks. Within that period, you can replay the videos in as many devices as you want.
This is an early bird class! That means the production of this class is just starting. The curriculum is subject to change, and content may be uploaded sequentially based on the creator’s schedule to ensure that we provide the class in the best quality possible.
Earn points to Extend the Class Access
Receive points by completing chapter missions OR by taking the class two or more times a week. And use the points to extend your class access!
If you have purchased the “All-in-one package,” it may take less than 2 weeks to get the package. We will also send you a tracking number after we send the package.
We will send you an email with a webpage link and a personalized code to access the videos within 24 hours of purchase. Please check your inbox or spam!
Select class option