1. Go at your own pace in this 20-week online course
2. Artistic guidance & pointers from the instructor
3. Supportive peer community exchanging feedback
4. English subtitles ONLY (Original audio in Korean)
5. Enroll now to start learning right away!
1. Go at your own pace in this 20-week online course
Draw Fairy-Tale, Cotton Candy-like Illustrations with iPad
Digital Illustrator with
WHAT IS THIS CLASS ABOUT?
43’s iPad illustrations go beyond simply composing colors with similar feelings and instead, mix various sweet colors that contrast with each other to capture multiple atmospheres. Students will learn the basics of color and light, the stages of character drawing, and share the experience of creating a single picture.
With an iPad and using Procreate, you will get to learn 43 exclusive tips about the process of creating paintings characterized by soft colors and textures, such as customizing the built-in brush to suit images, creating a natural color palette, and semi-rimless coloring.
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?
For those who want a more detailed iPad illustration curriculum that covers how to use different colors, illustrate specific photos and landscapes, or simply want to add more character to your existing illustration style, this is the class for you!
WHAT WILL THE STUDENTS ACHIEVE?
Students will be able to draw inspiration from natural objects and combine different elements to create an illustration. Students can add a spoonful of imagination and create a fairy-tale feeling! Additionally, students will also learn how to color semi-rimless, add a charming look to the character's eyes, hairstyles, and overall features. Lastly, let's learn how to draw cutely and richly by arranging cute backgrounds and props and even practicing how to compose a rich illustration.
Step 1: How to use iPad and ProCreate
Step 2: How to create custom brushes and color palettes
Step 3: Smooth semi-rimless coloring method
Step 4: How to compose cute illustrations
Step 5: Fairy-tale coloring techniques
Step 6: Drawing unique characters
Step 7: How to utilize backgrounds and props
- Meet Your Instructor: 43!
- Introduction to the Course
- Introduction to the Materials
Chapter 1: Basics of Procreate & Color
- Basics of Procreate
- Preparation for fairy-tale colors
- Let's draw a picture with limited colors
Chapter 2: Creating an attractive character
- Basics of drawing character faces
- Drawing twinkling colorful eyes
- Draw a variety of hairstyles
Chapter 3: Semi-rimless coloring method
- Stacking contrast and colorful colors
- Semi-rimless basics, trimming (1)
- Semi-rimless basics, trimming (2)
- More and more detailed! Description of wrinkles and hair
Chapter 4: How to color mimicking cotton candy
- Preparation to start coloring the semi-rimless
- Sketch and line art
- Color and contrast
- Semi-rimless coloring-drawing hair and wrinkles
Chapter 5: Dreamy Color Illustration
- Illustration composition and rough
- Creating a color palette using the color of a photo
- Drawing an illustration utilizing the photo palette
Chapter 6: Character-oriented Illustration
- Let's create a theme
- Let's choose a color that suits the mood
- Completing the illustration with details and correction
Chapter 7: Composition of cute illustrations
- Composition for adorable illustrations
- Enrich your picture! Let's draw props
- Use of colors to make the character's atmosphere live
Chapter 8: Making the illustration process more enjoyable
- Finding materials for creating illustrations
- Moving illustration using Procreate
- Tips for drawing fun illustrations
Congratulations on Completing the Course
Meet Your Creator
Hi! I am 43, an illustrator known for using various colors like a fairy tale! There may be times when a picture you have been happily drawing may feel uninteresting over time, or you may have repeatedly pondered your own picture or personality. Why am I painting? Why isn't painting fun? In my class, I want to create an opportunity to paint freely without being scared of colors through various courses and activities to use colors without worrying.
This course will teach and guide you on how to effectively utilize different tools such as "digital brushes," "palettes," and "blending options" in Procreate app.
We will help you adjust app settings to optimize your drawing experience.
*Please Note: Students will have to purchase Procreate application ($10 in Apple Store). It is not included in the course package.
- Those who are worried about what color to use when drawing an illustration
- Those who want to draw more cute and rich illustrations
- Those who wish to complete an illustration with a dreamy atmosphere
- Those who want to create illustrations using photos
Duration of the course
You can access the class videos for 20 weeks. Within that period, you can replay the videos in as many devices as you want.
Earn points to Extend the Class Access
Receive points by completing chapter missions OR by taking the class two or more times a week. And use the points to extend your class access!
Class Preparation (iPad)
Also, you need an Apple Pencil to take the class. iPad Air, iPad, iPad Mini, and iPad Pro that supports Apple Pencil, all works! Do not forget about downloading the 'Procreate' app as well.
We will send you an email with a webpage link and a personalized code to access the videos within 24 hours of purchase.