1. Go at your own pace in this 32-week online course
2. Artistic guidance & pointers from the instructor
3. Supportive peer community exchanging feedback
4. English Subtitles ONLY (Original audio in Korean)
5. Class is in production. Start learning after June 22nd, 2021
Lively and Vibrant: Sparkling Digital lllustrations with Clip Studio
Buy One, Get One
We are offering this chance only to the first 100 classmates. Enjoy the promotion before it’s too late.
1. Go at your own pace in this 32-week online course
Create Lively and Vibrant Digital Illustrations
Digital Illustration with
WHAT IS THIS CLASS ABOUT?
Have you ever pulled out a piece of paper to draw something, but weren't sure what to draw?
Drawing is a way of expression. Perfecting a picture from the beginning will be difficult, but if you practice step by step, you can gradually build up your skills. The most important thing is to draw consistently.
After seeing different things, drawing in different ways, and figuring out what the creator likes, Dodam was able to find their own individual drawing style. Dodam will be your stepping stone in your journey in becoming an illustrator with an individual, unique style.
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?
This class is perfect for all levels - whether you are just starting out or you want to build a portfolio with as many beautiful drawings as you can, Dodam will teach you how to make use of vibrant and lively concepts and how to accentuate character features.
WHAT WILL THE STUDENTS ACHIEVE?
Clip Studio has convenient tools and various materials for drawing, which adds ease and fun to the drawing process. I will teach you how to use interesting materials and features so that experience the beauty of Clip Studio.
Dodam will explain the rules and proportions that the creator adheres to when drawing so that you can draw a picture that looks natural even if you do not know much about the complex knowledge of the human body. Dodam will help you decide a pose that shows the charm of the character and draw it naturally.
Step 1: Getting to know Clip Studio Paint
Step 2: Finding my own illustration style
Step 3: Drawing from face to the whole body
Step 4: Filling the whole picture from different angles
Step 5: Using Clip Studio Paint to its fullest
Step 6: Basics to Comic/Webtoon illustration production
Important Notice: This is an early bird class! That means the production of this class is just starting. The curriculum is subject to change, and content may be uploaded sequentially based on the creator’s schedule to ensure that we provide the class in the best quality possible.
- Meet Your Instructor: Dodam!
- Introduction to the Course
- Introduction to the Materials
Chapter 1: Introduction to Clip Studio
- How to use and learning about assets
- Layer function
- Handy shortcut keys
Chapter 2: Useful Skills of Watercolor
- Finding materials you like
- How to design
- Finding a brush that works for me
- For those who are “afraid” to start with paper
Chapter 3: Completing the Bust
- Ratio of bust
- Drawing features with personality
- Drawing various hairstyles
- Expression by hand
Chapter 4: Different coloring methods
- Using color to portray the atmosphere
- Finding the coloring method that works for me
- Special effects and corrections
Chapter 5: Start to finish from Head to Toe
- Ratio of the whole body
- Working with different body poses
- Wrinkles and Details on Clothes - Line Art
- Wrinkles and Details on Clothes - Coloring
Chapter 6: Finding a suitable background for the character
- Screen composition
- Background materials
- Matching screens and colors for weather and time
Chapter 7: Enhance completion with props and poses
- Painting the picture I drew 12 years ago, again!
- Sunflower illustration - Soft semi-rimless coloring 1
- Sunflower illustration - Soft semi-rimless coloring 2
- Sunflower illustration: Correction and background
Chapter 8: A story in one cut
- Create brushes and patterns
- Create a character from your favorite materials
- An expression that adds to the sotry
- Drawing a webtoon
- Bonus: How to use paid materials
Congratulations on Completing the Course
Meet Your Creator
- Those who want to draw vibrant pictures
- Those who are just getting started with drawing
- Those who want to learn more about character anatomy and background
- Those who want to draw as much as they can
Duration of the course
You can access the class videos for 32 weeks. Within that period, you can replay the videos in as many devices as you want.
This is an early bird class! That means the production of this class is just starting. The curriculum is subject to change, and content may be uploaded sequentially based on the creator’s schedule to ensure that we provide the class in the best quality possible.
Earn points to Extend the Class Access
Receive points by completing chapter missions OR by taking the class two or more times a week. And use the points to extend your class access!
Super Early Bird Offer
Once we pass the release date, we will no longer offered the class at "Super Early Bird". The rate will be raised after the date, right now is the cheapest deal you can get.
We will send you the package before the release date(June 15th), if you have purchased the All-in-one package.
Class videos will be available by June 22nd, 2021. We will notify you via email regarding how to access to the class videos on the release date.
Select class option