with Artist, Hammerings
WHAT IS THIS CLASS ABOUT?
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?
WHAT WILL THE STUDENTS ACHIEVE?
Step 1: Interpreting Simple Character Anatomy with Style
Step 2: Translating Color Theory to Application
Step 3: Setting the Foundation of an Illustration with a Sketch
Step 4: Completing Our Character Illustration
Step 5: Turning your love for Artmaking into a Small Business
Important Notice: This is an early bird class! That means the production of this class is just starting. The curriculum is subject to change, and content may be uploaded sequentially based on the creator’s schedule to ensure that we provide the class in the best quality possible.
Meet Your Instructor: Hammerings!
Introduction to the course
Introduction to the program
Chapter 1: Mastering the Digital Workspace with Clip Studio Paint
- Setting up our digital workspace and shortcuts
- Choosing the right tools: Brushes and other assets
- Layers 101: Layer properties, Layer modes, and Correction layers
Chapter 2: Stylized Character Anatomy
- Faces and Features
- Simplifying anatomy with form
- Drawing convincing poses
- Clothing: An overview
Chapter 3: Drawing Any Character in Your Style
- Facial expressions
- Injecting personality into any character with style
- Creating original characters that tell a story
Chapter 4: Coloring Characters
- My color theory
- Constructing color palettes
- Transform a piece with light and shadow
- Bonus: Coloring different skin tones
Chapter 5: Starting the Illustration Process
- Ideating, drafting, and gathering references
- Creating appealing character compositions
- Sketching our character
Chapter 6: Diving Deeper into the Illustration Process
- Make clean, readable lineart
- How line weight can transform your work
- Base colors
Chapter 7: Completing the Illustration
- Shading and rendering
- Coloring lineart
- Finishing touches
- Bonus: My painting approach
Chapter 8: Building an Audience and Earning from Your Art
- Growing your social media platform
- Taking commissions
- Selling merchandise
- Bonus: On developing a personal style
Congratulations on Completing the Course
Duration of the Course
You can access the class videos for 32 weeks. Within that period, you can replay the videos in as many devices as you want.
This is an early bird class! That means the production of this class is just starting. The curriculum is subject to change, and content may be uploaded sequentially based on the creator’s schedule to ensure that we provide the class in the best quality possible.
Earn points to Extend the Class Access
Receive points by completing chapter missions OR by taking the class two or more times a week. And use the points to extend your class access!
Super Early Bird Offer
Once we pass the release date, we will no longer offered the class at "Super Early Bird". The rate will be raised after the date, right now is the cheapest deal you can get.
You will need to get Clip Studio Paint on your drawing tablet to take this class.
Class videos will be available by August 18th. We will notify you via email regarding how to access to the class videos on the release date.
Select class option