Add Details to Your Character: Hands, Poses, Accessories & Clothe Folds
Buy One, Get One
We are offering this chance only to the first 100 classmates. Enjoy the promotion before it’s too late.
with Artist, Masuoka
WHAT IS THIS CLASS ABOUT?
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?
WHAT WILL THE STUDENTS ACHIEVE?
Important Notice: This is an pre-sale class! That means the production of this class is just starting. The curriculum is subject to change, and content may be uploaded sequentially based on the creator’s schedule to ensure that we provide the class in the best quality possible.
Meet Your Instructor
Introduction to the course
Introduction to the program(SAI2)
Chapter 1: Sketching & drawing hands (analog drawing)
- Understanding the hand anatomy
- Hand structure and poses
- Let's practice: subject and the procedure
- Let's practice: tips and tricks!
Chapter 2: Coloring the hands (digital drawing)
- Learning the basics of CG illustration and the effects of adding layers
- Color palette and color wheel
- Adding color with a simple brush
- Adding a style and atmosphere
Chapter 3: Sketching clothes (analog drawing)
- Understanding the style features of shirts & pants
- Clothe folds for more vivid illustration
- Let's practice: Sketch your own clothes!
Chapter 4: Let's practice: Sketch your own clothes!
- Coloring the clothes
- Understanding the textile of clothes
- Let's practice: Add colors to your clothes (use a photo reference)!
Chapter 5: Drawing accessories (digital drawing)
- Understanding the types of metal and how to uniquely express them with colors
- Drawing accessories part.1
- Drawing accessories part.2
- Understanding the structure of a watch
- Let's practice: Draw your own watch!
Chapter 6: Illustrating a character
- Simple rules for character poses
- Drawing a face (analog)
- Skins, eyes, and lips (digital)
- Composition & arrangement of the setting
- Hair: from adding colors to completion (digital)
Chapter 7: Props to add more unique personality to your character
- Glasses & ties
- Belts, laces & frills
Congratulations on completing the course!
- Paint Tool SAI is a subscription-based paid software. You will be using Paint Tool SAI in this class, so we would highly recommend you to download/purchase the app prior to taking the class.
Duration of the course
You can access the class videos for 32 weeks. Within that period, you can replay the videos in as many devices as you want.
This is a presale class! That means the production of this class is just starting. The curriculum is subject to change, and content may be uploaded sequentially based on the creator’s schedule to ensure that we provide the class in the best quality possible.
Earn Points to Extend the Class Access
Receive points by completing chapter missions OR by taking the class two or more times a week. And use the points to extend your class access!
Once we pass the release date, we will no longer offer the presale price. The rate will be raised after the date, so right now is the cheapest deal you can get!
Please download/purchase Paint Tool SAI prior to taking the class.
Class videos will be available by March 31st. We will notify you via email regarding how to access to the class videos on the release date.
Select class option