Jewelry Making 101: From Creating to Marketing
Buy One, Get One
We are offering this chance only to the first 100 classmates. Enjoy the promotion before it’s too late.
with Artist, Paintily
WHAT IS THIS CLASS ABOUT?
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?
WHAT WILL THE STUDENTS ACHIEVE?
Step 1: Coming up with original designs
Step 2: Making charms and pendants
Step 3: Assembling your pieces
Step 4: Wearing and selling your designs
Important Notice: This is an early bird class! That means the production of this class is just starting. The curriculum is subject to change, and content may be uploaded sequentially based on the creator’s schedule to ensure that we provide the class in the best quality possible.
- Meet Paintily!
- Introduction to the course
- Introduction to the program
- How I connect Minimalism and Sustainability
Chapter 1: What are your materials?
- Class Kit Break Down/What You Will Need
- What Is Polymer Clay and How to Use It
- Uv Resin Safety
- Tool Explanation and Safety
Chapter 2: Planning & Prep
- 1. Finding Your Personal Aesthetic
- 2. Choosing a Color Palette & Theme
- 3. Sketching Your Ideas
- 4. Preparing Your Area for Jewelry Making
Chapter 3: Charm Making - Polymer Clay
- Setting up Your Area for Polymer Clay Use
- Mixing Colors & How to Condition Your Clay
- Making Shapes Without Clay Cutters
- Making Shapes With Clay Cutters
- Baking Your Clay Charms
- Painting and Decorating Your Charms
- Glazing & Finishing Your Charms
Chapter 4: Charm Making - UV Resin
- Setting up Your Area for Uv Resin Use
- UV Resin Molds
- How to Add Color to Uv Resin
- Curing & De-Molding Your Charms
- Adding Painted Designs & More
- UV Resin Clean Up
Chapter 5: Beading Basics
- Creating a Bead Layout for Your Piece
- Beading Basics
- Securing the Ends of Your Piece
- Adding Bead Accents to Earrings
Chapter 6: Assembling Your Jewelry
- Jewelry Findings & How to Choose the Right Ones
- How to Assemble Earrings
- How to Assemble Necklaces
Chapter 7: How to Begin Selling Your Jewelry
- Choosing a Selling Platform
- Preparing Your Stock
- Photographing & Editing
- Packaging Ideas
Bonus Chapter: Let’s Go Supply Shopping!
Local & unique Los Angeles spots
Congratulations on Completing the Course!
Meet the All-in-One package hand-picked by Lorin!
- Polymer Clay
- Clay Tools
- Acrylic Paint
- UV Resin
- UV Curing Light
- UVResin Molds
- Jewelry Findings
- Jewelry Tools
- Beading Set
- Paint Brushes
Duration of the course
You can access the class videos for 32 weeks. Within that period, you can replay the videos in as many devices as you want.
This is an early bird class! That means the production of this class is just starting. The curriculum is subject to change, and content may be uploaded sequentially based on the creator’s schedule to ensure that we provide the class in the best quality possible.
Earn points to Extend the Class Access
Receive points by completing chapter missions OR by taking the class two or more times a week. And use the points to extend your class access!
Super Early Bird Offer
Once we pass the release date, we will no longer offered the class at "Super Early Bird". The rate will be raised after the date, right now is the cheapest deal you can get.
Class videos will be available by August 18th. We will notify you via email regarding how to access to the class videos on the release date.
Select class option