How did Soo exponentially increase her page visits?
How did Soo attract shoppers?
Learn Soo's Exclusive Tips & Tricks on Building your Business!
How do you manage customer satisfaction?
Build Your Social Media Presence!
Make Your Own Goods and Build a Business!
WHAT IS THIS CLASS ABOUT?
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?
WHAT WILL THE STUDENTS ACHIEVE?
Step 1: Drawing with Basic Shapes
Step 2: Easy Ways to Render Your Artwork
Step 3: Organically Grow Your Social Media Presence
Step 4: Turning Your Ideas into Products
- Meet Your Instructor: Soo!
- Introduction to the course
- Introduction to the program
Chapter 1: Drawing Basics
- Procreate Basics + Navigation
- Layers + Layer Properties
- Procreate Gestures + Shortcuts
- File Types + Layer Opacities
Chapter 2: Picking Colors for Your Art
- Basic Color Theory
- Choosing Color Palettes
- Colors + Moods
Chapter 3: Bringing Your Sketches to Life
- Sketching + Compositions
- Creating your base shapes
- Rendering your artwork
Chapter 4: Creating Original Characters
- Working with References
- Finding Your Style
- Bringing Life to Your Characters
Chapter 5: Growing Your Social Media Platform
- Creating Your Brand
- Optimizing Your Experience
- Making Meaningful Interactions
- Intellectual Property + Plagiarism
Chapter 6: Making Your Art into Stickers
- Designing for Your Audience
- Selecting Materials + Setting Up Sticker Files
- Hand Cutting vs Machine Cutting
Chapter 7: Kickstarting Your Business
- Choosing a Platform
- How to Take + Edit Product Photos
- Pricing Your Art
- Packing + Shipping
Bonus Chapter: Manufacturing Products
- Finding Manufacturers for Products
Congratulations on Completing the Course
Duration of the course
You can access the class videos for 20 weeks. Within that period, you can replay the videos in as many devices as you want.
Earn points to Extend the Class Access
Receive points by completing chapter missions OR by taking the class two or more times a week. And use the points to extend your class access!
We will need to download Procreate before taking the class.
Class videos will be available by July 30th. We will notify you via email regarding how to access to the class videos on the release date.
Select class option